Kellyn litigates in both state and federal courts on behalf of policyholders seeking recovery under aviation, directors and officers, commercial general liability, and other lines of insurance. Kellyn also advises clients regarding risk management and insurance recovery strategies that extend beyond litigation.
Prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Kellyn was an associate at an Am Law 5 firm in Washington, DC, where she represented clients in connection with government investigations and complex civil litigation.
- Representing company in securing aviation insurance coverage following loss of aircraft.
- Representing venture capital fund in securing D&O coverage for costs to defend and resolve litigation.
- Representing tenants in litigation under D.C. housing laws.
- 2012 J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- cum laude
- Managing Editor, Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- 2007 – B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- District of Columbia
Professional Affiliations and Honors
- Capital Pro Bono High Honor Roll, 2015–2017