Kyle Dechant joined Gilbert in 2020. He represents individuals and organizations in complex civil litigation and bankruptcy proceedings. Immediately prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Kyle worked as an associate in Baltimore, Maryland at a prominent mid-Atlantic law firm.
Kyle received his law degree from the George Washington University Law School where he served on the George Washington Law Review. Prior to attending law school, Kyle worked in Washington, D.C. on public policy issues related to low-income families, including serving as a fellow with the Congressional Hunger Center.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2018, with honors
- The George Washington Law Review
- B.A., Wheaton College, 2009, summa cum laude
- *Not admitted in DC. Directly supervised by the principals of the Firm.
- The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland