Sarah Sraders joined Gilbert LLP as an associate in 2020. She represents individuals and organizations in complex civil litigation and bankruptcy. She also maintains an active pro bono practice, most recently assisting clients seeking parole in Washington, DC.
Immediately prior to joining Gilbert LLP, Sarah clerked for Judge Mark A. Goldsmith of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Before that, she was an associate at a prominent international law firm, working on litigation and enforcement matters.
- Assisting in securing funds for individuals who endured torture at the hands of foreign governments.
- Assisting in representing a bankruptcy trust in Chapter 11 bankruptcy and adversary proceedings to recover insurance proceeds for the benefit of personal injury claimants.
- Representing individuals seeking compassionate release from prison due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- 2015 – J.D., University of Michigan Law School
- cum laude
- 2012 – B.A., University of Notre Dame
- cum laude
- District of Columbia
- New York
Professional Affiliations and Honors
- Capital Pro Bono Honor Roll, High Honors, 2020